At Buttonwood Property Management Inc., we offer specialized property management services in Toronto to real estate investors like you. As a family-owned business helping investors in the Greater Toronto Area, we have a deep understanding of the key factors required for successful property management. Our personal touch ensures that we will take care of your property as if it were our own. Properly managing your real estate investment is one of the most important factors in maintaining property value and securing your investment over time. We are able to help you with residential property management, residential property rental, and commercial and rental property management. We offer buy/sell services through our sister company when it comes time for you to find your next investment property or you want to sell a tenanted property or downsize.
Property Management Services In Toronto Experience Remarkable Results With Buttonwood.
Our team at Buttonwood Property Management has everything necessary to offer the most cost-effective rental management in Toronto. We specialize in end-to-end management of residential dwellings including condominiums, townhomes, single-family homes, duplexes, triplexes, multiplex units, and commercial properties. We handle every step in managing your investment property in Toronto, and we’re ready to put that experience to work for you. From condo property management to managing multiple properties in your portfolio, we provide you with a team of real estate experts, processes, and systems necessary for rental investment success. We take care of everything for you. Contact Buttonwood Property Management today for your free, no-obligation consultation.
We look forward to serving you.
Our two most popular Residential Property Management offers:
If your property is vacant, we’ll find and place a tenant free of charge with a property management contract. Talk about value proposition - it doesn’t get better than that.
2 Months Free:
If your property is already tenanted, we’ll waive our property management fees for 2 months. Great for those with tenanted properties who are done with the day-to-day hassles of managing rental properties.
FAQs About Property Management Services in Toronto:
- Ensure your property will be properly maintained, scheduling repairs and remodels with high-quality tradespeople as needed
- Communicate openly with tenants about any ongoing issues or questions
- Fill vacancies with great tenants as needed
Of course, the actual scope of our work includes many things based on these three services. From collecting rent to directing remodels of your rental project, we are a full-service property management company. Approach us about any rental property management task you want assistance with, and we can customize our services to make your job easier. To learn more about what we do here at Buttonwood Property Management, feel free to reach out to us with questions or for a free, no-obligation quote at any time.
- Maintaining cash flow budgets and bookkeeping
- Collecting rent and sending out late notices as needed
- Communicating with tenants about ongoing maintenance or tenant issues
- Filling vacancies with new tenants
- Signing and renewing leases
- Scheduling regular property repairs, maintenance, and inspections
- Coordinating services such as cleaning
- Overseeing the financial success of the investment properties
When you begin your search for the perfect property management team, make a list of the duties you are looking to have fulfilled. This will help you choose the best management company near you to get the job done right.
- Make more money by setting the most competitive rental rates with the company’s guidance
- Have more time for the parts of rental investment you enjoy; they handle the rest
- Find better tenants with their expertise
- Advertise and market your properties more efficiently
- Stay in compliance with all local laws and regulation
- Better maintain properties
- Maximize the value of your time and investment
- Asset management and cash flow monitoring
- Bookkeeping with monthly and yearly detailed statements
- Rent collection
- Paying applicable fees (i.e., condo fees, property taxes)
- Job management and billing for maintenance, repairs, and services
- Resolving tenant disputes
- Communicating with tenants
- Coordinating maintenance and seasonal inspections
- Communication with building associations
- Move-in and move-out inspections
- Year-round, 24/7 emergency call services
- Customizing our strategy to suit your needs
- Prepping the property for rental
- Checking rental value and adjusting rental rates as necessary
- Handling inquiries and showings
- Screening tenants
- Choosing tenants
- Creating and executing lease agreements
- Customizing our strategy to suit your needs
- School district
- Facilities & amenities
- Demographics maturity
- Walk score
- Proximity to conveniences
- Proximity to the city
With our expertise in examining these 12 factors, we work with you throughout every step of the process, to help ensure you have a solid offer and to coordinate the details for a successful closing.
Peace of mind: we take away the headaches associated with day-to-day management of investment properties.
Vacancies are costly, tenant issues potentially even more so. We find, vet and only consider the best candidates.
Positioning the property to attract the right tenant, our active strategies can help you increase your overall return on investment.
Our years of experience have given us insights into what properties to look for and what to avoid. We are happy to share these insights as we work with you.
“Thank you for taking care of our real estate investments in Downtown Toronto. We are pleased with the professional services provided and very affordable fees. Highly recommend your service to any investor looking for a great management company to take care of their property.”
“Thank you Alex for taking care of everything for us – from finding us a property with high ROI, to facilitating the financing and staying ahead of all the challenges we faced as international investors in closing this deal. Impressive service thank you very much for going over and above!!!”
“Very experienced always return calls promptly and take care of everything a landlord would usually do. Has been a pleasant experience renting with them.”
“Affordable service with a focus on quality. You have to meet the staff to understand how honest and straight forward the team at Buttonwood Property Management is.”
“Buttonwood property management team is highly dedicated, knowledgeable and trust worthy. You made the whole process stress free and smooth. Highly recommend your service with no hesitation.”
“You have done an excellent job in renting my property quickly and filtered tenants to retain only the best. Thank you for doing a great job in such a short period of time. You allowed me to leave the country assured that my property will be well taken care of. ”
Customizing our services to your needs
Business Owners &
Real Estate Wealth Over Time
This is the change real estate investors in the Greater Toronto Area have been waiting for!
or call us (416) 835-7191
We Price Match Guarantee
Although our services are head and shoulders above industry standard and our stellar reviews reflect that. We believe in price matching for qualified properties to put our best foot forward in starting our relationship.
Latest Rental Properties
400-499 sq. ft
500-599 sq. ft