Property Management Administrator:
We are looking for a trust worthy Property Management Administrator who has a passion to work with people and provide superior customer service.
Previous property management experience is not mandatory – we actually prefer training and onboarding new talent on our systems and processes and see you grow with us into a Property Manager role with a dedicated portfolio that you will eventually oversee on our behalf.
- Day to day tenant management to include coordinating maintenance requests, showing vacant properties, move-in and move-out inspection reports, preparing properties for rental, manage lease agreements and gathering of supporting documentation…
- Based on superior customer service and delivery establish a solid relationship with property owners, tenants and trades people.
- Provide timely follow-up on all communication to include phone calls, email and other communication and prioritize/sequence multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have behavioral skills to manage and diffuse issues as they arise to ensure client (Property Owner, Tenant and Trades) satisfaction.
- Train other team members and ensure succession planning is in place.
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written and strong command of the English language.
- Attention to details and proper documentation in this line of business is mandatory.
- Technically savvy, comfortable with Email, Microsoft Office Suite)
- Excellent organizational, time management/prioritization, multi-tasking and change management skills. Ability to multitask without dropping deliverables.
- Someone who can diffuse stressful situations and flourishes in high pressure situations.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Ability to manage issues and challenges while holding their ground to do the right thing and at the same time not caving in to demanding requests that are not founded in reason.
**Must have a valid driver’s license**
If you think your credentials and career aspirations are aligned with this opportunity – please send us an email with subject line Must Include: (Property Manager #155)
Please also include the below 5 items in your application:
1- Cover Letter (or at least let us know why you think you are a good fit for this role)
2- Please provide an example of a stressful situation that involves an irate client and how you took the charge to diffuse the situation
4- Salary expectations
5- Earliest available day to start
Please note only selected candidates for an in-person interview will be contacted.
**Clear credit and criminal checks are required for the job**
Are you passionate about people and establishing new long-term meaningful relationships? If the answer is yes we might have a career opportunity for you.
- Strong background in new business sales is required. (Minimum 3 years of relevant sales experience with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding your sales goals)
- Previous sales experience with a focus on small to medium sized multi-residential properties.
- Driven team player with the ability to create leads and close on opportunities. (At times work independently and at other times collaborate with the extended team)
- Maintain a persuasive, tactful and professional demeanour.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Operates with a high level of ethical values at all times.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Lead Negotiations, create proposals and estimates.
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written and strong command of the English language. (second language is an asset)
- Excellent organizational, time management/prioritization, multi-tasking and change management skills.
- Solid technical knowledge of MS Office to include; (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…)
- Proficiency with contact management programs or CRM is preferred but not required.
If you think your credentials and career aspirations are aligned with this career opportunity – please send us an email to: info @buttonwood.ca and include:
1- Cover Letter (please make sure you specifying why you think you are a good fit)
2- Copy of your Resume
3- Salary expectations